Post 4: My Favorite Festivity

 


Well, my favorite festivity is Halloween. Halloween orings dates back to the ancient Celtic festival of Samhain. They celebrated their new year on November 1st. On the night of October 31st the Celtic celebrated Samhain, on November 1st when it was believed that the ghosts of the dead returned to earth. For that reason Halloween is celebrated on October 31st

I really like Halloween because I love the dedication, preparation, costume and makeup, I feel funny, enthusiastic, energytic and full joy. 

On Hallowen day I look for a party or for a meeting with my friends. With my friends we have a party at my house or at their house.

I especially enjoy dressing up and I would like that happen more often.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: What's like to study__?

Post 6: Postgraduate

Post 1: A country you would like to visit