Post 1: A country you would like to visit

 


Hi!!! I have not text you in a while, before I start I want to say I have stress for the university and everything branches during this year, is really tough to be fearless, anxious, but I try not to collapse ahead of schedule

 Well, today I want to tell you about Spain, because I am really interested on it.

Spain is a country I would visit because its structure and culture I like the tourist sites for a visit, for example the Real Alcazar in Sevilla, the Mercado Central in Valencia, the Mallos de Riglos in Huesca, the beach Cala Macarelleta, etc. I don't know a lot about this country, but I would like to learn about it from people that live in Spain because I feel that Spaniards are the ones aproppiate for it because they are who express the best form how their country is.

I would like to study in Spain, like as postgraduate studies of my career psychology and maybe live in there for two years, I don't know exactly, but is my dream to study there, obviously to achieve it I would have to work for a long time

Comentarios

  1. Hello Pamela, I really like your post because Spain is a very interesting and a good country to visit.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Pameee<3 your post is very very interesting, I love this picture!!! hahaha <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Pame!! i hope your plan works... i will miss you hahah <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: What's like to study__?

Post 6: Postgraduate