Post 1: My Autobiography


Hi everyone, my name is Pamela Palma, this is my first evaluated post of the semester and I am very nervous writting because I have to talk about myself so that we can get to know each other little better. So, I am eigtheen years old and I was born on March 11th, 2002, in Santiago, Chile.    

I did my elementary school at "Los Bosquinos" and when I was in high school I studied at "Liceo Tecnologico Enrique Kirberg", currently I am studying psychology in the Universidad de Chile.

I live in Maipú with my parents and my dogs, I have two dogs, Copito and Chavo.

I love putting on makeup because makes me feel happy and animals,
I like listenin to music, watching series and dance.

Thanks for read:)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: What's like to study__?

Post 6: Postgraduate

Post 1: A country you would like to visit