Post 2: Why did you choose your career

 Well, When I was little girl my dream was pediatrician just because I like the kids. After I wanted to be astronomer, reporter and teacher. In my adolescence I started like the psychology and I decided for studying this because I feel attraction for the mind, human behaviour and the help I can give. 

Before I come into the university, my options was study social work, pedagogy in Lenguage or History but I decided for psychology because I really liked it and this is my passion. 

My experience at university is complicated due to the context worldwide and the country, I don't like online classes because I feel more the stress and anxiety but my fellow students are cool, sympatethics, supportives.

In the future I want to the clinic psychology or social psychology and have contact with kids and teenage because is  stage very important of the life.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: What's like to study__?

Post 6: Postgraduate

Post 1: A country you would like to visit