Post 3: My favorite piece of technology

 When I was 11 years old I have my first cellphone, this is my favorite piece of technology. Currently my cellphone is very important in my life because I watch social media, I talk to my friends, reived it mails, listening to music and I take photographs. However I spend so much time on cellphone approximately 8 hours at day, especially in the quarantine my time on the cellphone has increased. I like it because it easy of the use, I can talk with my friends in spite of the quarantine and it have almost all I need in just one piece of techonology. If I don't take my cellphone I think what my life will strange, difficult and new to me. So, the cellphone is very important in my routine, but I hate the addiction at this.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: What's like to study__?

Post 6: Postgraduate

Post 1: A country you would like to visit