Post 2: The best holidays ever

Hello again!! Well, today I want to tell you about my best holidays ever.

So, it was in 2019 on Huaquen located on La Ligua, Valparaiso. OMG I have so many wonderful memories that I will cherish forever and I don't know how to start. 

These holidays I stayed with my friends, it was a house of my friend of school but we didn’t have electricity and we slept in a carp. We were in Huaquen 7 days approximately, this place is located 2 hours from Santiago and the outer space of house was so big.

The beach it was half an hour of walking, from the house, but one day we made a mistake of direction and walked for 2 hours with sunlight all day.
Me and my friends went to the beach and village particularly on undeveloped piece of land

It was my best holidays because we said that was like a reality haha for the food, where we don't have fire and nothing were cook and hardly ever had a mobile cellular signal, so had been kept incommunicated. Every night we used to meet in the bonfire and we have a parties until the early morning.

Curious fact: one a day we all get angry, then the earth started trembling and we forgot about our issues haha.

Theses photographs are from Hualquen








Comentarios


  1. Beautiful pictures! you were apparently very happy!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the best vacations are with friends! your history seems very funny

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good. You went with your friends from school. You slept in a tent. We didn't have fire or stove to cook (I guess) food...so we were without communication

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: What's like to study__?

Post 6: Postgraduate

Post 1: A country you would like to visit