Post 3: Mental health problems related to a lockdown

 Hello everyone, I am back to talk about something that affects us, the corona virus.

A problem of the population and a problem of mine, is that of generalized anxiety disorder. It has been seen that anxiety has increased much more due to the pandemic, to the point of being a disorder. In my case I suffer from generalized anxiety disorder, and for this I help myself with drugs, for example, antidepressants and sleeping pills, but now in pandemic this has not been enough, especially due to classes, homework, evaluations, are extremely stressful. 

The pandemic has had a considerable influence on the mental health of the population, at first for some it may have been a break from the routine, but then it has become exhausting and overwhelming, especially for students, since studying in front of a screen without contact is extremely tiring. In addition, poor mental health leads to poor physical health, which causes us to underperform, and also affects our relationships with family and friends.

My plans after the pandemic are to go out partying with my friends, to be able to go to college in person and one of the things that I have found important is to continue as my psychological therapist in person, something that I miss very much.





Comentarios

  1. Hi pame, I'm very sorry for what you're going through. I feel the same and many times I try not to express myself for fear of being criticized, so a lot of strength, count on me for what you need.

    ResponderEliminar

  2. Hi pame, I feel the same as you, cheer up<3333 everything will be fine<3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi pame:C I feel the same but don't worry, it will be over soon <3:( xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Good work..You say, I have found important to continue my psychological therapy in-person

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: What's like to study__?

Post 6: Postgraduate

Post 1: A country you would like to visit