Post 6: Postgraduate

 

Hello again! I'm back after a short break I had, however, that break was to catch up with my studies. 

In the future, when I finish my undergraduate degree, I would like to specialize and do a postgraduate course, I am still not sure what course it would be since I don't have much information and there is still a long way to go, if there is still the world hahaha. I am interested in a postgraduate course in psychosocial and community psychology because I really like this area for the children and adolescents 

I would love to study abroad, especially in Spain, it is one of my big goals to study and live for a while in that country, for example, in the Universidad Autonoma de Madrid or the University of Barcelona, at least those are the ones I have located for the moment.

I would like to study in person there, it would not be the same to study at a distance being in Chile or anywhere else, I feel that I would not learn everything I should, and my motivation would be very low, I really would not like it and I would not choose to do a postgraduate degree. In person I could know different places, meet new people, the culture, their tastes, historical places, and be able to learn in a better way to be a good professional.

If it was not in Spain I would like to do a postgraduate course in Argentina, Mexico or Colombia, honestly I know almost nothing about their universities, but I would like to study in those countries too, and in case I could not go abroad I would choose to continue studying at the University of Chile, the University Diego Portales or USACH.



Comentarios

  1. Spain is an attractive destination to study!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it's true, we still have a long way to go. I hope you find the right university! Regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi pame, community psychology is very nice, and I am sure that in any university you do it, you will do very well.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: What's like to study__?

Post 1: A country you would like to visit