Post 8: English Language Challenges

 


Hello everyone, here I am again!

My experience has not been easy the truth, many times it has been bad and instead of motivating me the opposite happens to me, there are times that happens when you compare yourself with classmates and realize that they know a lot, it influences the school we come from, how we were taught, often if we were in a municipal or private school.

I like the use of blogs, I feel that it is a good way to practice every week and it is something that I had never done outside the university. I think it helps a lot to be able to learn and write better.

I need to improve the way I speak because many times I speak too fast in English and for that reason what I say is not understood I need to learn to pronounce the words better and also to take English to my daily life, using it often is something that is hard for me, many things I forget with time when I stop using it, then it is stressful and overwhelming. I think for that I have to read more in English, also watching series and movies with subtitles is something I do, but it still hard for me.

I don't use English much more outside of class, honestly, when I do it is to watch series and listen to music, and also to watch videos on Tiktok or Youtube about makeup, some daytime routine, and so on.

Comentarios

  1. Hello, I agree with you that the school you come from influence in the English.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Pamela! I also come from a municipal school where the base is not very good, but cheer up!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Pamela, I also find the blogs a very good idea.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: What's like to study__?

Post 6: Postgraduate

Post 1: A country you would like to visit